Looking for something to do this weekend? Whole Foods Market in Tempe has partnered with an independent record label River Jones music and now carries vinyl records and cd’s from over 20 local and and regional bands. To kick off the partnership and celebrate local music, the Tempe store is hosting local band Ruca this Saturday March 8th! I am so excited that Whole Foods is working to promote local music! This is a pretty big passion of mine.
Location: Whole Foods Market Tempe: 5120 S. Rural Rd, Tempe, Arizona 85282
Date/Time: Saturday, March 8, 2014 from 4-7pm
Whole Foods Market has partnered with local record label River Jones Music to highlight great local and regional bands. Band: Ruca from Phoenix, AZ will be performing live. Proceeds benefit the Whole Planet Foundation
My last visit to Whole Foods was awesome! I stocked up in wine for gifts. They had tasting on Guacamole, which was really delicious, I had to drag my son away from the table! I can’t wait to see what they have going on this Saturday. Did I mention this is a FREE event?!?
- All Arizona Cheese Company Cheese Curds will be 20% off
- Local Arizona beer growler refills – $4 off of large growlers
- Local Arizona Mariya Salsa on sale – by one get one free $3.99 each *sampling taking place at event
- CD’s from local Arizona bands (13 bands) – 20% off
- Select local suppliers will be doing demos throughout the store
- Empanadas and tamales in prepared foods
- Create your own custom guacamole
- Whoopie pies decorated like vinyl records
- And more!
Follow the links to get details!
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post for Whole Foods Market Tempe.