I was very excited to be nominated for the Liebster Award. I recently came across it on some of my favorite blogs and looked into it. I was already aware it is a peer to peer nomination/appreciation and a fun way to get to know more about fellow bloggers, as well as get the world out about some of your favorite small blogs. I hope everyone I selected has as much fun with this as I have. I think some of the rules for selection are “static” so I looked for blogs that caught my eye, looked interesting or that I would or do read. Plus I am pretty much known for breaking rules. I hope everyone enjoys my selections and checks them out.
The Rules of the The Liebster Award are as follows:
Link back to the nominating blog.
Answer the questions given by the nominator.
Give 11 random facts about yourself.
Nominate 5-11 other blogs with fewer than 200 followers.
Ask the nominees 11 new questions.
Contact the nominees to congratulate them and let them know they were nominated!
11 Random Facts About Me:
1. I love snakes and spiders!
2. I am nearly 6 feet tall.
3. A fair amount of square footage of my skin has tattoo’s.
4. The only two countries I have been to outside of the U.S. are Mexico and Canada.
5. I do not like watching other people, especially strangers brush their teeth, it makes me gag!
6. I will work for chocolate!
7. I tell my kids I am secretly a Super Hero and being their Mom is my secret identity.
8. I cannot iron clothes, I always mess it up. The good news is my husband can.
9. For years I have been fighting a serious addiction to Diet Soda. Sometimes I am winning, but mostly I am loosing.
10. I am really, really not a cat person!
11. I love the beach, would love to spend all day there soon.
My Nominees for The Liebster Award are:
The Questions from Maggie for me:
1. What is your favorite recipe that you make? Corned Beef & Cabbage with little red roasted potatoes! Hands down!
2. Where have you all lived? Arizona, Texas, Washington
3. PC or Mac? PC
4. What was your favorite toy as a child? It was called an Inch Worm! Had to include a picture below, you have to see it to really appreciate it’s awesomeness!
5. What’s your worst craft fail? Which didn’t turn out the way you hoped? I rarely attempt crafts, I am terrible at it and my daughter has skills, so if I know I cannot do it, I ask her.
6. How do you like to spend “you” time? Massage!! When I cannot do that, bath! When I cannot do that I just lock myself in the bathroom for a minute.
7. What is your favorite movie? Hardest question ever!! Comedy – Raising Arizona Sci-Fi – Star Wars Suspense – The Usual Suspects And many, many more, I love movies!!
8. Which apps (on your phone or other device) can you not live without? I cannot live without my iphone, I have gotten so used to it for every day tasks! It also reminds me to do just about everything! FB App is very helpful.
My Questions for the Nominees:
1. What city and state do you live in?
2. If you could live anywhere else, where would it be?
3. What is the biggest blogging lesson you have learned?
4. What is the sappiest movie you cannot help but watch?
5. Your most embarrassing habit?
6. What is your proudest moment of the last year?
7. What do you collect?
8. Favorite social media site and why?
9. What do you worry about when publishing a new post?
10. Favorite blog post to date?
11. What is your favorite dessert or sweet?